Greek Turkey Burgers
I think this burger has alot of flavor just by the ingredients and I will enjoy making them for my family.
- 1 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 1/4 teaspoons lawry's® mediterranean herb seasoned salt , divided
- 1 1/2 container (6 ounces) plain greek-style yogurt
- 6 whole wheat hamburger rolls
- 1 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced
How to Make Greek Turkey Burgers
- 1Mix ground turkey, feta cheese, chopped red onion and 1 teaspoon of the seasoned salt in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties. Mix yogurt, remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt and mint in small bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2Grill or broil burgers over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F).
- 3Serve burgers on toasted rolls topped with yogurt mixture, red onion and cucumber slices.
- 4Nutrition information
(Amount per serving)
Calories: 322Cholesterol: 96mg
Sodium: 697mgProtein: 35g
Total Fat: 10gFiber: 3g