Crunchy Teriyaki Burgers
1 1/2 lbground beef
1/2 ccanned water chestnuts, finely chopped
3green onions, minced
1/4 csoy sauce, low sodium
1/4 corange juice (or dry sherry)
1 clovegarlic, peeled and minced
1 Tbspdark molasses
1/8 tspground ginger
How to Make Crunchy Teriyaki Burgers
- Mix the beef, water chestnuts and green onions together.
- Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick. Place the patties in an ungreased 10 X 6 X 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the patties. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning the patties once.
- Remove the patties from the marinade. Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached, about 10 to 15 minutes. Brush frequently with the leftover marinade.
- Serve on buns or rolls with your favorite toppings.