YUMMY MINI MEATBALLS
1 lbground beef, your choice, chuck or ground round
1 smallonion, minced
·saltine cracker crumbs, from 18 crackers
·salt, pepper, and garlic powder
How to Make YUMMY MINI MEATBALLS
- Mix the above ingredients together. Mix well, and season with salt, pepper, and shake of garlic powder.
- I use a small melon scoop to form the meatballs, to keep consistency in their size.
- I like to fry my meatballs in a small amount of "light" olive oil. (oil of your choice is fine)
Fry in 2 batches, or in 2 pans at one time like I do. This gives you room in the pan to move the meatballs around.
- Brown on all sides, and cook a few minutes in the pan.
- Lots of options for these meatballs. They can be served as an appetizer, plain or in a BBQ sauce. For your main course they can be served plain, or in a brown gravy and served over rice, or with mashed potatoes.