Yorkshire Pudding great with roast beef.
Next month she'll be 92 and going strong. She'll be coming from London to stay 6 wks with me this December.
- 1/2 c
- pan drippings
- 1 c
- 1/2 stick
- butter, cut in pats. (omit butter if you have enough drippings to make 1/2 cup)
- 1 c
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Yorkshire Pudding great with roast beef.
- 1Cook your Beef Roast to your liking.
- 2Mix flour, eggs, milk and salt in a large bowl, mixing until no bumps. Leave on counter while your roast cooks
- 3Once your roast has cooked place 1/2 cup of drippings in an 8 by 13 pan...set it in a hot oven 450 degrees F, till it sizzles. This takes about 5 minutes but keep your eye on it. NOTE if you don't have 1/2 cup of drippings add the butter to the pan.
- 4Once your drippings are sizzling hot, pour in the flour mixture to bake.
- 5Put pan in the 450 degree oven, bake for 30 minutes
- 6When done, the pudding will be puffy and golden brown. Cut in squares and arrange around the roast and serve.
- 7You can also make these in a muffin pan for 6.