- 1 lb
- ground beef
- green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 3 clove
- garlic, or you can use garlic powder
- 2 c
- cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- kraft shredded italian five cheese blend, divided
How to Make Undone Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown hamburger along with the garlic; drain.
While meat is browning, saute green peppers in olive oil till tender.
- 3Spray a 2 qt. casserole dish. Add beef, green peppers, rice, 2/3 cup cheese & spaghetti sauce. Stir everything together.
- 4Top with remaining cheese (I always add more than called for) and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.