3/4of a green pepper
2 pkgtortellini (14 oz. each bag)
2 ccarrots, chopped
16 ozpork sausage
4 can(s)beef broth(preferably swanson) each can is 14.5 oz.
dash(es)salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and italian seasoning.
How to Make Tortellini Soup!
- Chop all your veggies, when you are finished saute the veggies together in a medium sized bowl in vegetable oil. Just enough oil to cover them. set aside.
- Start peeling the potatoes. When finished start boiling them on medium heat, for about 15 minutes
- Put the broth, the water, and the veggies(after draining) in a very large pot. Set on low heat.
- Let it simmer for an hour. But when the potatoes are done chop them to you desired size into cubes. Mix them in the broth. Stir. Let it cook.
- Bring out another large pot, start boiling the tortellini noodles. don't cook all the way though. when Halfway cooked, drain them and then put them in the broth. Keep the pot on the burner, but on medium low heat. Stir ocasionally.
- Start cooking the sausage. When cooked, drain the grease then put in the broth. Mix in oregano, salt, pepper, basil, and italian seasoning. Give it a quick stir, and when the noodles are fully cooked then your soup is done. ENJOY!