☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 - 4
- 1 lb filet of beef, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce, thai
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cilantro roots, chopped coarsley
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped coarsley
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups potatoes, diced, peeled
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup mixed mushrooms, thickly slice
- 4 scallions, chopped coarsley
- 1 cup spinach leaves, baby
- 4 cups rice, steamed, hot
How to Make Thai Spicy Beef With Spinach, Mushroom & Potato
- 1Cut the beef into thick slices.
- 2Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, 1 tbsp oil, cilantro roots, peppercorns, garlic and sugar into a food processor and process into a thick paste.
- 3Coat the beef in the thick paste, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge overnight.
- 4Do not discard the marinade.
- 5Heat the oil in wok.
- 6Remove the beef from marinade, reserve marinade and cook the beef in the wok for 5 - 10 minutes until well browned.
- 7Next add the reserved marinade, the potatoes and the water, slowly bring to a boil.
- 8Simmer 6 - 10 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- 9Now add the mushrooms, scallions and spinach simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- 10Serve immediately with steamed rice.
About Thai Spicy Beef With Spinach, Mushroom & Potato
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment