★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- beef round steak, cut into strips
- mini sweet orange or red peppers, cut in strips
- 1/3 pkg
- matchstick carrots
- zucchini, sliced
- 1/3-1/2 large
- white or yellow onion. slice into strips
- 1 medium
- clove garlic,minced
- 1 Tbsp
- thai kitchen roasted red chili paste
How to Make Thai Peppered Beef Stir Fry
- 1Cut round steak or sirloin into strips making sure you cut across the grain of the meat. You can use a whole round stk and double the ingredients to feed four.
- 2Remove outer dry layers of clove(s). You can use 2 if you like garlic. Mince them and put into skillet or wok with 2 T. olive oil. Turn on heat to med low and add the beef as skillet gets hot.
- 3Fry until almost cooked. While they cook cut your onion in half, then into quarters and slice into strips from the top down. Likewise cut peppers into strips, and slice zucchini.
- 4Beef should now be just a little pink in the middle. Push the strips up around the sides of skillet or wok and add the vegies. Add a little water(4-5T) Cover and cook till meat is done and vegies are soft. Then add about 2 tsps of the Thai Red Chili paste and stir to distribute. Serve on cooked brown, white or wild rice. Enjoy!