Recipe from my mama.
How to Make Tasties-Annette's
- 1Put ground beef and onion into pan. Pour other ingredients into 1 cup glass measuring cup. Should fill cup. If not, add catsup.
- 2Pour over raw meat. Fill same cup with warm water. Pour over meat.
- 3Cook over medium low heat. Stir constantly until meat is broken finely. Should have the appearance of granules almost. Increase heat to medium and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat. Let boil slow for 1 hour at medium low heat stirring occasionally.
- 5****The recipe sounds like it calls for a lot of salt but it's really not for the amount of meat. Don't shorten it or it won't be the same.****