Tailgate Beef Wraps
- 1 pkg
- of whole grain tortilla wraps (large/burrito size)
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise, i use jfg brand
- 1/4 c
- yellow mustard, i use french's
- 1 lb
- deli roast beef, chipped (sliced on thinnest deli slice
- 20 slice
- deli swiss cheese, sliced on #1 or thinnest setting
- 2 c
- baby spinach
- 3 large
- red radish, diced fine
How to Make Tailgate Beef Wraps
- 1Carefully separate the sandwich wraps/tortillas. easier if they are room temp. and set aside. (I used the tortilla wraps that are shelf safe and sold in the section of the grocery store where the Tex/Mex food is stocked)
- 2Mix the mayo and mustard. set aside.
Set up an assembly line with the ingredients in the order they are listed in the recipe. divide the beef into 10 portions.
- 3Spread the mayo mix thinly (you should still be able to see the wrap thru the mayo mix)all over one side of a wrap. add one measure of beef down the middle but a little to one side of the wrap. keep about 1/2" away from edge. top beef with 2 slices of cheese. top with a portion of spinach leaves. sprinkle on about a teaspoon of the diced radish. wrap it up like a burrito. you can cut them in half to serve.
- 4* To wrap like a burrito , turn the wrap so that the side with the toppings is closest to you. fold the wrap up over the topping starting closest to you. fold both right and left sides of wrap up over the rolled edge then roll the whole wrap away from you. place on tray or in covered container seam side down.