Taco Salad Ole'
You could also put all the ingredients on the side and let everyone put what they like in their salad.
I hope you and your loved ones like this as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 1/2 lblean ground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning
2 mediumfresh tomatoes, chopped
1 mediumhead of iceberg lettuce, chopped
1 can(s)pinto beans
1 ccheddar cheese, grated
3/4 cfrench dressing
4 cdoritos, slightly crushed
How to Make Taco Salad Ole'
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Add Pinto Beans and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and beef. Stir to mix well.
- Stir in French Dressing to taste.
- Just before serving, add slightly crushed Doritos. Do not add too soon or the chips will get soggy.
- Garnish with cheese and chips. You can also add Avacado, salsa or other ingredients.