2 cranch dressing
4 ozitalian dressing
1 largered onion
1 largelettuce head
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 lbground beef
18 ozdoritos nacho cheese chips
How to Make Taco Salad
- Brown the ground beef
- Drain Ground beef removing all grease
- return to pan and add taco seasoning mix
- Let cool. About 30 minues
- While beef is cooling, dice onion and lettuce into bit sizes and set aside.
- Mix ranch dressing, onion, Italian dressing, and cheese.
- Once beef is cool, add to ranch dressing mixture.
- Place in Fridge for at lease 2 hours.
- Immediately before serving, add shredded lettuce. Crumb Doritos into mixture and stir.