Taco Lettuce Wraps
I think you will love the ingredients in this mixture. Will be good in regular taco shells too!
- 2 tsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium
- green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning or 3 tablespoon homemade taco mix
- 1/2 c
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 1 tsp
- cider vinegar
- lettuce leaves- leaf is best
- ranch style beans or refried beans
- shredded cheese-black olives-salsa- cheese sauce- sour cream-ranch dressing- tomato- onions and /or avocado
How to Make Taco Lettuce Wraps
- 1Heat oil in large skillet. Add next 3 ingredients. Cook 2 minutes. Add spice mix and beef; cook and scramble for 5 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, broth and vinegar.
- 2Simmer on medium-low uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick but not dry.
Cover and keep warm until ready to serve.
- 3Assemble lettuce leaf cups with meat sauce and any of the toppings desired. Wrap up and devour! Enjoy!