Surprise Meat Loaf Cupcakes
How to Make Surprise Meat Loaf Cupcakes
- 1Line 12 muffin tin cups with foil bake cups.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together all of the meat loaf ingredients until well combined.
- 3Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- 4Place the filled muffin tins on cookie sheets and bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Divide the mashed potatoes among three small bowls and stir a fewdrops of food coloring into each batch to create frostings.
- 6Spread a generous dollup on each cupcake.