Super Easy Swiss Steak
1 can(s)14.5 oz stewed italian style tomatoes
1 lb1/4 inch sliced beef round sirloin tip
1 Tbsponion flakes, dehydrated
1 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 1/2 tspsmoked paprika
1-2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Super Easy Swiss Steak
- In a covered casserole, place half of the tomatoes from the can.
- Place the meat on top of the tomatoes. If the meat pieces are too large for individual servings, cut to size.
- Sprinkle all of the seasonings on top of the meat.
- Drizzle with some olive oil.
- Add the remaining tomatoes on top.
- Bake covered in a 325 oven for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or buttered noodles and a fresh vegetable.