Summer Teriyaki Steak
Served best with a garlic couscous and fresh cucumber salad.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1beef flank steak
1 bottlelawry's 30 min. teriyaki marinade
1 largered onion
1 largered bell pepper
1 bunchfresh cilantro
How to Make Summer Teriyaki Steak
- Marinade the flank steak in marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Chop Onion, red bell pepper and cilantro (about 4 Tablespoons) and mix together, set aside.
- Grill flank steak to desired tenderness (medium rare is perfect for our family)
- Place juices from marinade and/or (depending on queasiness) remaining marinade in pot to boil.
- After letting steak rest, cut approximately 1/8" to 1/4" thick and lay on platter. Top with some salsa and remaining marinade.
- Serve with extra salsa and marinade, couscous and salad.