Stuffed Green Peppers
How to Make Stuffed Green Peppers
- 1Preheat the oven to 400. Rinse your peppers. Make sure you cut the tops off the green peppers and take the seeds out. Afterwards put them in a pot of water and boil them until they are soft.
- 2Cook the ground beef until brown, and drain as much grease as possible. set aside.
- 3Cook rice as instructed. Make sure the rice absorbs all of the water. Once that is finished, cut as much onion as you would like.
- 4In a very large mixing bowl, put the beef, rice, tomato sauce, and onion inside and mix well. Dash some pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and seasoning salt.
- 5I use a glass dish, but use whatever you'd like to make sure the peppers are together. Take the rice mixture and fill the peppers up. You will have leftovers, and you make have that as a side. Once they are all filled topped all of them with as much cheese as you would like! place in the oven, and then voila! you are ready to eat!