STIR-FRY CABBAGE WITH GROUND BEEF
Recipe & photo: deepsouthdish.com
- 1 lb
- ground beef (i use chuck)
- 2 Tbsp
- sesame oil, divided
- green onions, sliced
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 c
- cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 c
- cooked rice (brown or white)
- 2 Tbsp
- low sodium soy sauce
- 1 pinch
- kosher salt, or to taste
- turns of the pepper grinder, or to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
How to Make STIR-FRY CABBAGE WITH GROUND BEEF
- 1In a large skillet, brown the ground beef; remove and drain. Set aside. In the same skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of the sesame oil and heat over medium high heat. Add green onion and garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 2Add the cabbage and stir fry another 2 minutes. Add the rice, soy sauce and remaining sesame oil; stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- 3Add the cooked ground beef back to the skillet and sprinkle with the red pepper flakes; toss until heated through.
- 4NOTE: You may substitute a package of cole slaw mix or broccoli slaw for the cabbage.