Steak Pitas w/ Roasted Peppers, Feta and Olives
Daily Inspiration S
- 1 c
- leftover rib-eye steak or steak of your choice, cut into strips
- roasted red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 c
- feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 2 Tbsp
- kalamata olives, halved
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- cucumber, chopped (optional)
- greek seasoning to taste
- chopped basil to taste, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Steak Pitas w/ Roasted Peppers, Feta and Olives
- 1Re-heat steak strips in foil at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until warmed through.
- 2Cut pita pocket in half to make two sandwiches. Place warm steak strips in pita pocket followed by red bell pepper strips. Add halved tomatoes and cucumbers, if using.
- 3Combine olive oil with feta and kalamata olives. Add greek seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Layer mixture on top of tomatoes.
- 4Garnish with chopped basil.