Steak and Mushroom Romanoff (slow cooker)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbsirloin steak, cut into small cubes
1/4 cdiced onions
8 ozsliced fresh mushrooms
2 cbeef broth
1 can(s)(10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup
2 Tbsptomato paste
2 clovegarlic, minced
1envelope onion soup mix
1 csour cream
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Steak and Mushroom Romanoff (slow cooker)
- Coat the liner of a 3-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place steak, onions and mushrooms in liner.
- In a mixing bowl, combine broth, mushroom soup, tomato paste, garlic and onion soup mix. Pour over the ingredients in slow cooker.
- Place lid on and cook on high 4 hours. (Or low for 6 hours).
- Stir in sour cream and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve over your favorite cooked pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.