Stacked Stuff Peppers
How to Make Stacked Stuff Peppers
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Clean Peppers Cutting off the tops and removing the seeds so that you can fill them
- 2Mix cornbread according to the instructions using egg and milk and with a spoon layer the bottom of the pepper with the cornbread mix.
- 3The next layer will be your chili. Add onions on top of the chili and Jiffy corn bread on top of the onions. Topping the pepper off with the shredded cheddar.
- 4Stand peppers upright in a square pan or a casserole dish. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes until peppers are cooked.
- 5Use remaining cornbread to make muffins to go along with your stacked peppers.