Spicy Spicy Short Ribs...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/2 cwhite vinegar
8ginger cloves, whole
4peppercorns, whole black
3 lbbeef short ribs
How to Make Spicy Spicy Short Ribs...
- In a large bowl combine the first 6 ingredients, mix well & then cut up the short ribs. Cover bowl & refrigerate for about 24 hrs & turn the meat over twice.
- In large heavy pot place the mixture with the 3/4 cups of water. Cover pan, cook over low heat for 2 1/2 hrs or until meat is tender.
- Stir occasionally, remove meat from pot, but keep warm.
- Skim fat from the sauce. Remove the bay leaves, cloves & peppercorns from sauce.
- Then stir in the gingersnaps, apple slices & sugar. Cook until thickened.
- Serve with ribs & garnish with the apples.