SLOW COOKER TOMATO POT ROAST
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2-3 lb. pot roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium
- carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 large
- potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 large
- onion, cut into wedges
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 can(s)
- (14.5 oz.ea.) diced tomatoes with liquid
How to Make SLOW COOKER TOMATO POT ROAST
- 1Heat the oil in a Dutch oven. Generously salt and pepper all sides of the roast. Add the roast to the hot oil and brown on all sides. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- 2Place the carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic around the roast. Pour the tomatoes over the roast and vegetables.
- 3Cook on low until the roast is cooked through and shreds easily, 6-8 hours. Serve with the vegetables and spoon the tomato sauce over the top.