Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs Recipe
32oz pkgprecooked, frozen meatballs (you could use turkey meatballs)
(1) 13.5oz can(s)unsweetened pineapple chunks (put juice a side)
1 largegreen pepper, diced
1 cbrown sugar (used slpenda brown sugar)
2/3 cwhite vinegar
2 Tbspsoy sauce (low sodium)
How to Make Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs Recipe
- Place meatballs in crock pot and top with green pepper and drained pineapple chunks.
- In a separate bowl, mix reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Pour sauce over meatballs, pineapple and green peppers.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
- Serve over rice.