Slow Cooker Beef Chuck Roast WIth Veggies
3 lbbeef chuck roast
4 mediumyellow onions, quartered
10 smallred potatoes, whole
1 bag(s)baby carrots
1/4 cworcestershire sauce
2 Tbspblack pepper, evenly distributed
2 Tbspfine sea salt, evenly distributed
2 Tbspgarlic powder, evenly distributed
1 Tbspground mustard, evenly distributed
1 Tbspdried rosemary, crushed and evenly distributed
2beef bouillon, cubes
3 1/4 cwater
How to Make Slow Cooker Beef Chuck Roast WIth Veggies
- Brown roast in 2 Tbsp. canola oil. When done, set aside on plate.
- Cut onions into quarters and add to 6 qt. slow cooker.
- Add potatoes and bouillon cubes to slow cooker
- Evenly distribute seasonings on the roast.
- Add roast to slow cooker.
- Add carrots around the roast.
- Add water around the roast and veggies,
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.