Slow Cooked Meatball Stew
- bag (1 lb) ready to eat baby-cut carrots
- 1 lb
- small red potatoes (1 1/2 to 3 inch) cut into quarters
- 1 small
- onion, cut into thin wedges*
- bag (16 oz) frozen cooked meatballs (about 32)
- 1 jar(s)
- beef gravy **
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes, undrained
- freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Slow Cooked Meatball Stew
- 1* I use frozen diced onions.
** I use packet gravy because I can find a fat free beef gravy. For this I use two packets.
- 2Layer all ingredients in order listed in a 4 to 5 qt. slow cooker.
- 3Cover, cook on low setting 8 to 10 hours. Before serving, gently stir stew.