How to Make Sloppy Joe Turnovers
- heat oven to 375 degrees.
- in a large skillet brown ground beef and onion, and drain.
- add salt , garlic, catsup, and sour cream.simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- separate the dough into 10 biscuits . press or roll each biscuit to a 4x4" square.
- place about 1/4 cup meat mixture into center of each square, fold over corners of dough to form a triangle, seal edges firmly with a fork.
- place on ungreased cookie sheet cut two 1/2" slits on top bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.