Simply Beef Enchiladas
- 1 lb
- extra lean ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1/4 c
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- red enchilada sauce
- 2-3 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 can(s)
- diced green chilies (optional)
- 1 pkg
- corn or flour tortillas
How to Make Simply Beef Enchiladas
- 1Brown ground beef; drain off oil. Add taco seasoning mix and just enough red enchiladas sauce to moisten meat ( add green chilies now if using)..Cook about 10 minutes until well blended.
- 2Spray 9x13in baking pan with cooking spray and pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of pan and spread.. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Dip torilla in enchilada sauce place on plate add about 1/8 cup meat mix and top with some cheese. Roll torilla and place in pan; repeat until pan is full. cover enchiladas with remaining red sauce and sprinkle with desired amount of cheese.
- 4Bake until heated through about 20 to 30 minutes.