Shrimp Stuffed Ribeyes
- ribeye steaks, ~ 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1 c
- shrimp, peeled and uncooked
- 1/4 c
- bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, chopped
- cajun seasoning
- 4 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 c
- italian dressing
How to Make Shrimp Stuffed Ribeyes
- 1Grind shrimp, bell pepper, onion, garlic and salt and pepper in food processor until consistency of paste.
- 2Slit pocket in each steak.
Stuff steaks with shrimp mixture securing with two toothpicks.
- 3Season with Cajun seasoning and marinade with dressing and Worcestershire for a minimum of 2 hours; turning halfway through the process.
- 4Grill in high heat for about 5-7 minutes on each side. Place in oven and cook at 350 for about 20 mins. (increase oven time for more doneness)
Let rest under foil tent for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 5Note - In the contest, i briefly sauted the shrimp mixture in a little vegatable oil to ensure it was properly cooked. Consider this method if you prefer your steaks medium rare.