Shrimp Stuffed Ribeyes
4ribeye steaks, ~ 1 1/2 inch thick
1 cshrimp, peeled and uncooked
1/4 cbell pepper, chopped
1/4 conion, chopped
1 Tbspgarlic, chopped
4 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 citalian dressing
How to Make Shrimp Stuffed Ribeyes
- Grind shrimp, bell pepper, onion, garlic and salt and pepper in food processor until consistency of paste.
- Slit pocket in each steak.
Stuff steaks with shrimp mixture securing with two toothpicks.
- Season with Cajun seasoning and marinade with dressing and Worcestershire for a minimum of 2 hours; turning halfway through the process.
- Grill in high heat for about 5-7 minutes on each side. Place in oven and cook at 350 for about 20 mins. (increase oven time for more doneness)
Let rest under foil tent for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Note - In the contest, i briefly sauted the shrimp mixture in a little vegatable oil to ensure it was properly cooked. Consider this method if you prefer your steaks medium rare.