I sometimes swap the hamburger for Louis Rich ground turkey as it's better for you and much cheaper than hamburger.
1 can(s)(15oz.) corn
·salt and pepper, to taste
2 cmashed potatoes
·garlic powder, to taste
5 slicecheddar cheese
1 can(s)(15oz.) green beans
2/3 conion, chopped
1/2 ctomato sauce
1 Tbsproasted garlic molly mcbutter
How to Make Shepard's Pie
- Cook hamburger and onion until brown and crumbled. Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place in a 9x9-inch casserole; or pie plate.
- Layer corn, and green beans on top of hamburger.
- Mix instant mashed potatoes according to box directions; add 1 egg & Molly McButter and mix well. Layer on top of corn and green beans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour. Lay cheese slices on top. Leave in oven until cheese melts.
- Serves 4 to 6