- 2 pkg
- (12-14 oz. each) beef sausage
- 1 pkg
- frozen country-style mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (4oz.)
- 1 can(s)
- cream mushroom soup
How to Make Sausage bake
- 1Preheat the oven to 300F. Combine all ingredients with 1/4 cup of water in the swirled in the soup and sprayed baking dish and season with sea salt and pepper. Cover the dish and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover, stir, and bake for 15 minutes more, browned on the top.
- 2Optional; I used long rectangular(13x9-inch) sprayed baking dish, so my sausages browned. If you use deeper casserole, you may want to brown you sausage lightly before baking. Maybe its just me, but I like color in my sausage however they are cooked.