Sabanegh - Spinach
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 16 oz
- baby spinach cut fine
- 1 medium
- onion finely chopped
- 1 lb
- hamber meat
- small amount of olive oil
- 3 oz
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Sabanegh - Spinach
- 1Sauté onion in the olive oil until browning in a medium sauce pan
Add scrambled hamburger meat to onion mixture and cook until meat is brown
Add spinach and stir occasionally on medium high
Add small glass of water to cover the spinach mixture - continue to stir occasionally
Add salt to taste - add a small amount of water to keep the mixture from drying out too much.
- 2Cook for approximately 1/2 hour (30 minutes) maximum
- 3Serve while hot. Squeeze lemon to taste or use lemon juice. It adds a lemony taste which enriches the Spinach.
- 4Eat with pita bread or another side dish of your choice. Enjoy.