How to Make Runza Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread one tube of crescent rolls into the bottom of a 9x13x2 pan and bake 7 minutes or until brown.
- While that is in the oven, brown the hamburger and onion in a skillet. Then drain.
- Drain the grease from the hamburger and add the cabbage. Let it steam for a few minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Spread the hamburger/cabbage mix into the pan on top of the baked crescent dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the meat mixture.
- Spread the 2nd tube of crescent rolls over the top of the cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, covering with foil the last 10 minutes to soften the crust.