RITZY MEAT LOAF
Photo is my own. This is a recipe off the net that I changed to suit our taste.
- 1 1/2
- pounds lean ground beef
- cup of water
- cup crushed buttery cheese crackers
- cup shredded cheddar cheese
- package dry onion soup mix
- eggs beaten
- cup of ketchup
- 2 Tbsp
- a-1 steak sauce
How to Make RITZY MEAT LOAF
- 1You will need one large mixing bowl and a small bowl for this recipe.
- 2Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and get out your meat thermometer and keep it handy.
- 3Put the 1/2 cup of water in the large bowl. Add ground beef, crushed crackers, cheddar cheese, and the onion soup mix. Mix until well combined.
- 4In the small bowl beat the 2 eggs, add ketchup, and A-1 steak sauce and whisk smooth.
- 5Dump the small bowl egg mixture into the meat mixture and mix until evenly combined. I use my hands.
- 6Press into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Bake in the hot pre-heated oven until the temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees or until no pink is in the center. Depending on your oven, this will take 45 to 60 minutes. Don't overcook.
- 7It is as easy as that, and you have a nice moist meat loaf for dinner. Enjoy!