RITZY MEAT LOAF
Bonnie ^O^ .
Photo is my own. This is a recipe off the net that I changed to suit our taste.
1 1/2pounds lean ground beef
1/2cup of water
1/2cup crushed buttery cheese crackers
3/4cup shredded cheddar cheese
1package dry onion soup mix
1/4cup of ketchup
2 Tbspa-1 steak sauce
How to Make RITZY MEAT LOAF
- You will need one large mixing bowl and a small bowl for this recipe.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and get out your meat thermometer and keep it handy.
- Put the 1/2 cup of water in the large bowl. Add ground beef, crushed crackers, cheddar cheese, and the onion soup mix. Mix until well combined.
- In the small bowl beat the 2 eggs, add ketchup, and A-1 steak sauce and whisk smooth.
- Dump the small bowl egg mixture into the meat mixture and mix until evenly combined. I use my hands.
- Press into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Bake in the hot pre-heated oven until the temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees or until no pink is in the center. Depending on your oven, this will take 45 to 60 minutes. Don't overcook.
- It is as easy as that, and you have a nice moist meat loaf for dinner. Enjoy!