Reuben Picnic Franks
- 1 pkg
- all-beef big franks 8 ct.
- 8 tsp
- spicy brown mustard
- 16 slice
- deli pastrami
- 8 slice
- swiss cheese cut in half diagonally
- 2 c
- prepared sauerkraut rinsed and drained
- sourdough french rolls halved horizontally and toasted
- thousand island salad dressing, as much as desired
How to Make Reuben Picnic Franks
- 1Spray grate with non stick oil.Grill franks over direct medium heat.
Spread each frank on all sides with mustard, Wrap 3 slices of the pastrami around each frank.
- 2Grill the wrapped franks on grill for 12 to 16 minutes or until heated through turning frequently. Serve franks hot on toasted rolls or use buns toasted; put on cheese and sauerkraut. Top with thousand island salad dressing.
- 3Cook indoor.
Prepare franks as above. Place franks a a wire rack over a foil-lined baking sheet or broiler pan. Broil 6-8 inches from heat source for 12-16 minutes turning often. Serve as above.