Reuben Crescent Bake
I first had this at a potluck about 5 years ago. I believe my friend said it was from Taste of Home
- 2 pkg
- (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb
- sliced swiss cheese
- 1 1/4 lb
- sliced deli corned beef
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2/3 c
- thousand island dressing
- egg white, beaten
- 3 tsp
- caraway seeds
How to Make Reuben Crescent Bake
- 1Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread over beef. Top with remaining cheese.
- 3On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 9x13 rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese.
- 4Brush with egg white, sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- 5Bake for 12-16 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.