- 1 lb
- corned beef
- 4 large
- potatoes ,cooked and chopped.
- 1 large
- onion,chopped fine
- 1/2 Tbsp
- salt,pepper,nutmeg,thyme,rosemary and oregano
- 3 clove
- garlic,chopped fine.
- cooked beets,cooked and diced.
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Red Flannel Hash.
- 1I used a 10" cast iron skillet when I made this..
Cut beef into small pieces...In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients exceped butter...mix with hands . mix well.
- 2In a large skillet melt butter.When butter is foaming add meat mixture and spread evenly. Press down with a wooden spoon...Cook over med-low heat. Pressing down wile cooking...
Cook abought 15-20 minutes. When bottem is brown. Flip it over... Then cook till other side is brown Abought 10-15 minutes...Cut into wedges and serve,with bread...