1 smallhead of green cabbage
1 lblean hamburg or ground sirloin ( do not brown)
1 smallonion, diced
1 cminute rice, do not cook
1 ctomato juice
·salt and pepper
SUPER EASY CABBAGE ROLL CASSEROLE
How to Make Quick and Easy Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Wash cabbage and chop into small pieces, then lay in bottom of casserole pan. I use an enamel pan and it comes out great.
- Next, over the Chopped cabbage layer, tear up uncooked ground beef (it will cook as the casserole cooks in the oven) and layer on top of cabbage.
- Sprinkle minute rice (uncooked) over ground beef.
- Add chopped onion over ground beef and rice.
- Add final layer of chopped cabbage. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour 1 cup of tomato juice over entire top layer. You may add more if you like a juicer casserole.
- Finally put into preheated 350 degree oven. Bake for one hour. I usually stir mine all together after one half hour.