Quick-and-Easy Beef Pizza
recipe source~ recipes.com (bhg)
- green pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 small
- onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil or cooking oil
- 16-ounce italian bread shell (12-inch boboli)
- 6 oz
- cooked beef, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 c
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c
- reduced fat shredded swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Quick-and-Easy Beef Pizza
- 1In large non-stick skillet, cook the green pepper and onion in olive oil until tender. Set it aside.
- 2On a lightly greased baking sheet, place the bobili.
Top with the beef strips, onion mixture and tomatoes. Sprinkle with the Swiss and Parmesan cheeses.
- 3Bake in preheated 400* oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
9 points per serving