Punched Up Chuck Eye Steaks
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 tube(s)chuck eye steaks
3 clovefresh garlic
1 bunchgreen onion
4 slicesalted butter
·montreal steak seasoning
2 dash(es)worcestershire sauce
HOW TO PUNCH UP YOUR CHUCK EYE STEAKS!
How to Make Punched Up Chuck Eye Steaks
- Make sure to let your steaks sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes.
- Put the stove top to medium high, Place one slice of butter for each state and place on top of each steak after seasoning with Montreal seasoning on both sides.
- Finely dice garlic cloves and green onion, Then put in frying pan to let Green onion and garlic marry together once the onion and garlic have been in the pan for about 2 to 3 minutes put on a separate small plate and put aside.
- Press pads of butter firmly onto each steak and then press each steak butter side down onto the frying pan.
- Depending on how you like a steak, flip the steak to the other side when ready, then Splash the Worcestershire sauce onto the steaks and flip one more time shut off the heat, and remove from the heat.
- Spread the garlic mixture onto each steak and serve.