Pressure Cooker "Barbecued" Brisket
1 bottle(12-oz) pale lager beer
2 ccommercial bbq sauce (hickory smoke flavor is nice)
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 largesweet onions, finely chopped
2 tspbeef soup base (or 2 bouillon cubes, crushed)
1beef brisket (3-4 pounds), trimmed of fat
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pressure Cooker "Barbecued" Brisket
- In pressure cooker, combine beer, bbq sauce, worcestershire, onions and bouillon.
- Place brisket in sauce and lock lid in place.
- Bring up to high pressure and cook 40-50 minutes.
- Release pressure naturally and remove lid. Remove brisket to a cutting board and let rest 15 minutes.
- Remove excess grease from sauce and blend the sauce with a stick type blender. Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Slice brisket across the grain and return to sauce.