Pot Roast with Tomato Mushroom Gravy
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbswiss, chuck or arm roast
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
3 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·salt and pepper to taste
4 mediumpotatoes, peeled & quartered
4carrots, peeled & quartered
How to Make Pot Roast with Tomato Mushroom Gravy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the bottom of a roasting pan. Place roast in the pan and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Stir together the 3 soups and the worcestershire sauce and pour over the roast.
- Place the vegetables around the roast. Lightly salt & pepper the vegetables,cover tightly and bake.
- This can be done in a slower cooker as well, but the gravy comes out thin.