Pimento Cheese Burger
We just love this one too. One thing my Southern sisters taught me is pimentos and cheese are a match made in heaven.
Sometimes I use american cheese, and sometimes I use cheddar,either way these are so good.
Sometimes I use American cheese in the prewrapped slices, and just dice those.
- 4 oz
- grated american cheese or sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- diced pimentos
- 1 Tbsp
- grated onion, or 2 tsp dried minced onions
- 1/2 tsp
- worchestershire sauce
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground chuck, formed into 4 patties
- 4 large
- toasted hamburg buns
- 4 slice
- 4 medium
- crispy lettuce leaves
- 4 medium
- slices raw onion
How to Make Pimento Cheese Burger
- 1In a med sized bowl combine the cheese, mayo, pimemtos, onion, worchestershire and salt and pepper.
- 2Season patties with salt and pepper, grill to desired doneness, for us that's about 4 minutes per side.
- 3Last few minutes of cooking, put about 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture on each burger, and allow to melt.
- 4Serve with lettuce, and tomato on toasted buns.