PICKLED BEEF TONGUE BY EDDIE
How to Make PICKLED BEEF TONGUE BY EDDIE
- Cover tongue with cold water; simmer for 1 hour or until tender.
- Drain and reserve 2 cups broth. Cool tongue until able to handle, then peel off thick covering.
- Combine reserved broth with remaining ingredients. Place tongue in a bowl or jar. Cover with vinegar mixture.
- Cover, chill for 48 hours. Remove from vinegar mixture slice and serve.
- NOTE; When a recipe call's for vinegar it is most likely white vinegar unless stated apple cider vinegar.