Perfect Beef Stew
1 1/2 to 2 lbstew meat cut into 1/2 inch chunks
1/2 tspeach salt and pepper
4 Tbspvegtable oil
8 smallbaby carrots, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
10 smallnew potatoes cut into quarters
20 1/2 oz( 2- 10.25 ounce) jars beef gravy
1 1/2 ozpacket dry beef stew seasoning
1/2 to 2/3 cfrozen peas
1 cfrozen pearl onions
How to Make Perfect Beef Stew
- Cut beef into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Put a disposable liner in your slow cooker, and add the meat.
- Cut carrots an potatoes into chunks, put in pot.
Put onions in pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
- Half hour before you are ready to eat, add peas, cover and continue to cook. At serving time give a stir.