Perfect Beef Stew
I tried quite a few different ways to make beef stew and this is made in the crock pot so it is so tender.
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb
- stew meat cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp
- vegtable oil
- 8 small
- baby carrots, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 10 small
- new potatoes cut into quarters
- 20 1/2 oz
- ( 2- 10.25 ounce) jars beef gravy
- 1 1/2 oz
- packet dry beef stew seasoning
- 1/2 can(s)
- 1/2 to 2/3 c
- frozen peas
- 1 c
- frozen pearl onions
How to Make Perfect Beef Stew
- 1Cut beef into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 4Put a disposable liner in your slow cooker, and add the meat.
- 6Cut carrots an potatoes into chunks, put in pot.
Put onions in pot.
- 9Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
- 10Half hour before you are ready to eat, add peas, cover and continue to cook. At serving time give a stir.
You May Also Like:
Show 40 Comments & Reviews