perfect Beef Stew
When I was working, I put everything in a bowl,( didn't have disposable liners then) put in fridge, then on my way out the door in the AM, threw everything in the crock pot, and TA DAH supper was done when I cam home from work.
This one is for you working gals out there.
2 lbstew meat, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 tspeach salt and pepper
20 smallbaby carrots, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
10 smallbaby new potatoes, cut in quarters
1 lbpackage frozen pearl onions
20 1/2 oz( 2- 10.25 oz) cans beef gravy
1 1/2 ozpacket beef stew seasoning packet
1 cbeer, anything the cook likes
1 mediumbay leaf
2/3 cfrozen peas
How to Make perfect Beef Stew
- Put stew meat, flour, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag. Shake to coat.
Brown in vegtable oil til brown, probably need to do in a few batches.
Place a disposable liner in your slow cooker.
- Put everything in except peas, give a stir and cover.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Half hour before you eat pour in peas, cover, and continue to cook.
- Give a stir to distribute peas, when you are ready to eat