PEGGI'S LOADED BACON CHEESE BURGER
Peggi Anne Tebben
I make my own wheat buns & use 80/20 home ground deer burger, & good old American sliced cheese, to make it even more Americana.
You can either cook it on the indoor or outdoor grill.
You can serve it with home made fries or pork & beans & chips or potato salad, or just about anything!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- hamburger buns, using th recipe: PEGGI'S HAMBURGER BUNS, HOT ROLLS, LOAF BREAD
- 1 lb
- 80 / 20 deer burger or hamburger or turkey burger
- 1 tsp
- dry mustard powder
- pieces, thick, crisp fried, bacon, per burger
- slices american cheese
- pickled pepprocini or banana pepper rings
- onion slices
- fresh, sliced tomatoes
- mayonnaise, mustard or ketchup, whichever you prefer or a combination of all 3
How to Make PEGGI'S LOADED BACON CHEESE BURGER
- 1Prepare buns according to recipe.
- 2Mix dry mustard into burger & set aside for about 20 minutes.
- 3Make burger into 2 patties.
- 4Cook on inside or outside grill until done.
- 5Assemble & eat.