Peachy's Burgandy Pot Roast
Thanks to my friend Kiki for sharing this fabulous recipe with me!
3 lbbeef roast
4 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 can(s)roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
2 cred wine
1 csliced mushrooms
1/4onion, sliced thinly
·ground black pepper
·ground kosher salt
How to Make Peachy's Burgandy Pot Roast
- On the cooktop, heat a dutch oven. Add the olive oil and the seasoned roast (I used a large chuck roast). Sear it well on all sides.
- Remove roast to a plate. Add the butter to the pan and brown the mushrooms and onions, return the roast to the pan.
- In a bowl mix together the wine & soup. Pour over the roast.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 3 hours.
- If you'd like to make beef stroganoff instead. Cube a top sirloin, season it and brown it instead of the roast.