Peachy's Burgandy Pot Roast
Thanks to my friend Kiki for sharing this fabulous recipe with me!
- 3 lb
- beef roast
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 can(s)
- roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c
- red wine
- 1 c
- sliced mushrooms
- onion, sliced thinly
- ground black pepper
- garlic powder
- ground kosher salt
How to Make Peachy's Burgandy Pot Roast
- 1On the cooktop, heat a dutch oven. Add the olive oil and the seasoned roast (I used a large chuck roast). Sear it well on all sides.
- 2Remove roast to a plate. Add the butter to the pan and brown the mushrooms and onions, return the roast to the pan.
- 3In a bowl mix together the wine & soup. Pour over the roast.
- 4Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 3 hours.
- 5If you'd like to make beef stroganoff instead. Cube a top sirloin, season it and brown it instead of the roast.