Pam's Easy Kielbasa Rolls
1 pkghillshire farms beef polska kielbasa (13 oz)
1 can(s)pillsbury rustic french bread loaf
3 sliceamerican cheese
2 to 3 Tbsphoney mustard
·butter for brushing baked rolls
How to Make Pam's Easy Kielbasa Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray with cooking spray.
Cut kielbasa "ring" into 4 or 5 equal pieces.Set aside.
- Open bread loaf can and cut the loaf into 4 or 5 equal pieces. Lay them on the sprayed parchment and making one roll at a time, press and stretch them into about a 4x5 to 5x6 inch rectangle (big enough to wrap the kielbasa pieces and seal).
- Spread about 1 tsp of honey mustard down the middle of the rectangle, avoiding the sides and ends. place half a slice of american cheese over mustard, then place a piece of kielbasa on top. Pull the sides up around the kielbasa and pinch well to seal, then fold the ends up over the seam and pinch together.
- Place the roll seam side down on the parchment and gently tuck in any dough that has become misshapen. Repeat with the rest of the dough and kielbasa until all are rolled.
- Bake in 350 oven for 18 to 25 minutes until medium to dark golden brown.
(In my convection oven at 350, these took about 18 minutes.)
Remove, brush the rolls with a little butter to make them shine, let cool for about 5 minutes and serve. You can have extra honey mustard on hand to dip with if you like.