ORIENTLE STEAK WITH PEPPERS AND RICE
2- 2 oz.beef top round steak, boneless trimed
4 tspplus 3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 Tbsprice wine
3 tspcorn starch
5 tspvegetable oil
1 largeonion thinly sliced
1bell pepper sliced into strips
·crushed red pepper flakes ( optional )
2 ccooked rice
How to Make ORIENTLE STEAK WITH PEPPERS AND RICE
- Prepare rice according package. While rice is cooking, I a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper Place in hot skillet or put on a hot grill.
- Cook to desired doneness turning once about 15 minutes on each side.
- Remove beef to a cutting board cover loosely with oil. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- To the skillet add peppers mushrooms cook ans stir until vegetables just are tender 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a cup combine soy sauce, rice wine. Stir into vegetables, serve with rice and garnish with a sprig of mint.