ORIENTLE STEAK WITH PEPPERS AND RICE
- 2- 2 oz.
- beef top round steak, boneless trimed
- 4 tsp
- plus 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- rice wine
- 3 tsp
- corn starch
- 5 tsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- onion thinly sliced
- bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes ( optional )
- 2 c
- cooked rice
How to Make ORIENTLE STEAK WITH PEPPERS AND RICE
- 1Prepare rice according package. While rice is cooking, I a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- 2Season steak with salt and pepper Place in hot skillet or put on a hot grill.
- 3Cook to desired doneness turning once about 15 minutes on each side.
- 4Remove beef to a cutting board cover loosely with oil. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- 5To the skillet add peppers mushrooms cook ans stir until vegetables just are tender 4 to 5 minutes.
- 6In a cup combine soy sauce, rice wine. Stir into vegetables, serve with rice and garnish with a sprig of mint.